Thursday, July 5, 2007

Blog out with your coque out

I've noticed a greivous inTARDnet trend as of late. Death knell. The bell tolls for internet message boards. Where did everyone go? Where are all the great shots of n00bs and hardmen(and woman) climbing? They seemingly don't exist anymore and I'm pretty fucking jonesed about it.


Luckily people like Andy, JJ, Jamie, Chip, and a whole lot of other dedicated climbers started a recent trend, the climbing blog. Sooo, call me trendy. and I'll kill you. j/king. Seriously, I love to climb on rocks. And i love taking pictures of people climbing rocks, so there it is. I'll just keep posting pictures, and you can look at 'em if'n you want to.


JE on Timeline

1 comment:

mama said...

great site! I can't wait for everyone to enter their comments!